Kojic Acid Illuminating Cleanser combat acne-induced discoloration or uneven skin tone with this mildly foaming Illuminating Cleanser suitable for those with pigmentation concerns. This refreshing wash contains four powerful skin illuminators that target pigmentation and unwanted melanin production resulting in a more radiant, youthful-looking appearance.
- Potassium Azeloyl Diglycinate – Offers anti-bacterial benefits. It is a reversible inhibitor of tyrosinase, delivering whitening benefits to the skin.
- Mulberry Root Extract – Found to even out age spots and skin tone with antioxidant and antiseptic properties.
- Licorice Root Extract inhibits melanin and even outs pigmentation.
- Daisy Blossom Extract – Is one of the most sought after natural skin lighteners as it addresses the three main pathways that lead to an uneven skin tone. It influences biochemical pathways involved in melanin synthesis, as a result, inhibits tyrosinase.
- Kojic Acid – Is used as a skin tonic and illuminator.
More about Kojic Acid Illuminating Cleanser
Kojic acid-based products such as Kojic Acid Illuminating Cleanser are among the best skincare products. It works best when it comes to fixing skin issues such as discoloration or uneven skin tone. If we look back at the history of kojic acid, it is an extract of different types of fungi. This acid is also derived from the fermentation of Japanese rice wine.
Further, when you use Kojic Acid Illuminating Cleanser, you are able to deal with hyperpigmentation or dark spots, melasma, and brightening. Most importantly, this product can go with all types of skins.
It is entirely safe for use if you use this product or any other product made with kojic acid. After all, if you have started using this illuminating skin cleanser, you will see results in a few weeks. In general, most people start noticing results after consistent use of 1-2 months.
You can use this product if you struggle to fix your skin lightening issues. This is because it contains a pigment called melanin. This pigment is produced during the process of enzyme tyrosine conversion into melanin.
After all, if you are looking for the best skin-lightening product, you can go confidently with Kojic Acid Illuminating Cleanser made by Sara Elizabeth Skincare. Kojic acid restricts the activity of tyrosinase during the production of melanin in the skin. This makes the product capable of fading non-formal pigmentation, including age spots, dark spots, and sunspots.
The natural properties of kojic acid make it an ideal skin care agent. It is always good to use kojic acid-based products instead of hydroquinone as it can cause aggression.
With the continuous use of kojic-made products like Kojic Acid Illuminating Cleanser, you will see a significant transformation in your skin tone and overall look.
Don’t delay contacting Sara Elizabeth Skincare, no matter the problem you are facing with your skin. This brand has everything to rejuvenate your skin and make it new.