Bye Bye Baggage Eye Serum
Bye Bye Baggage Eye Serum is a concentrated oligopeptide treatment and herbal remedy that targets signs of aging in the eye area. Rich in saponosides and flavonoids, Bye Bye Baggage Eye Serum strengthens capillaries and reactivates microcirculation—resulting in more elastic skin in as little as eight weeks.
- Sqisandryl – Sqisandryl strengthens dynamic cohesion between the dermis and the epidermis, increasing the skin’s resilience, elasticity, and firmness.
- Argireline – Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 – inhibits proteins [SNARE complex] and the release of adrenalin and noradrenaline in neuronal cells in the skin. This prevents facial skin muscle tightening, which causes wrinkles.
- Biophytex – This is a synergistic yeast complex and several botanical extracts rich in saponosides and flavonoids. It strengthens capillaries, reinforcing their resistance to environmental aggression while reactivating microcirculation.
- Eyeseryl – is a tetrapeptide that offers soothing properties, making it helpful in reducing puffy eye bags.
- Leuphasy – Pentapeptide-18 targets the depth of wrinkles on the face caused by the contraction of facial expression muscles, particularly in the forehead and around the eyes.
- Ultra Filling Spheres – Technology is based on the ability of dehydrated and cross-linked spheres to penetrate the upper layers of the epidermis and absorb the water that evaporates from the deep dermis.
- Acetyl Hexapeptide 30, also known as Inyline, targets wrinkles caused by repeated muscular contractions. This hexapeptide acts by restraining and inhibiting the release of neurotransmitters from the motor neuron, which results in the paralysis of the muscle, much like the action of Botulinum Toxin. This blocking of muscular contraction leads to a smoother skin surface and reduced line depth.