CRYOTHERAPY FACIAL WANDS
Brighten ~ Plump ~ De-Puff ~ Soothe
At Home Cryotherapy Facial Experience uses sub-zero temperature wands to give a cold shock to the skin, which will send fresher blood to the targeted area. More blood means more oxygen and a richer nutrient delivery, which flushes away toxins and reduces water retention. Use alone or pair with Sara Elizabeth Sheet mask, Cream/ Serum, or Oil infusion.
How To Use
- Start in the center of the forehead. Glide or slowly roll out towards the hairline near temples.
- Next, Contour the brows by using the edge of the tool. Glide or slowly roll along the arch of the brow.
- To drain puffy eyes, Use the edge of the tool to glide or slowly roll along from the corner of the eyes towards the hairline.
- To contour cheeks. Start in the corner of the nose and glide or slowly roll tool in a sweeping motion under cheekbones and out towards the ears.
- Start at the corner of the mouth and drain towards the ears. If you have more tension in your jaw, massage deeper in small circles around jawline towards ear lobes to release tension.
- Now, work under chin Start in the center and roll along jawline out to the ears.
- Start under the ears and glide or slowly roll down towards décolleté, as a result, it will drain all the toxins away from the face and then down the neck.
- Then cover your eye area to de-puff and rejuvenate.
- Do each step 10 times in a row.