CRYOTHERAPY FACIAL WANDS
Brighten ~ Plump ~ De-Puff ~ Soothe
At Home, CRYOTHERAPY FACIAL WANDS Experience uses sub-zero temperature wands to give a cold shock to the skin, which will send fresher blood to the targeted area. More blood means more oxygen and successful nutrient delivery, flushing toxins and reducing water retention. Use alone or pair with Sara Elizabeth Sheet mask, Cream/ Serum, or Oil infusion.
How To Use – CRYOTHERAPY FACIAL WANDS
- Start in the center of the forehead. Glide or slowly roll out towards the hairline near the temples.
- Next, Contour the brows by using the edge of the tool. Glide or slowly roll along the arch of the brow.
- To drain puffy eyes, use the tool’s edge to glide or slowly roll along from the corner of the eyes towards the hairline.
- To contour cheeks. Start at the corner of the nose and glide or slowly roll in a sweeping motion under the cheekbones. Then, out towards the ears.
- Start at the corner of the mouth and drain towards the ears. If you have more tension in your jaw, massage deeper in small circles around the jawline towards the ear lobes to release stress.
- Now, work under the chin. Start in the center and roll along the jawline out to the ears.
- Start under the ears. Glide and slowly roll down towards décolleté; as a result, it will drain the toxins from the face and down the neck.
- Then cover your eye area to de-puff and rejuvenate.
- Do each step 10 times in a row.