Bath Tea #3 Clear
- Cedar leaf is an astringent. As a result, it detoxifying, and circulation-stimulating properties that leave skin toned and refreshed.
- Juniper berry oil will calm nerves and alleviating anxieties while cleansing and detoxifying the skin.
- Orange peel contains beneficial nutrients and phytonutrients Known to brighten and cleanse the skin
- Ginger root Is toning, and antioxidant properties can reduce skin tone variations and mitigate free radical damage.
- Thyme has been shown to banish bacteria, heal wounds, and help fade hyperpigmentation. It is nature’s acne medication,
- Clove is rich in calcium, potassium, and vitamins A and C and though to lessen the effects of aging on the skin.
- Allspice is a naturally-occurring antiseptic.
- Dandelion root is very detoxifying
- Willow bark is excellent for deep pore cleansing
Add loose-leaf tea to an unbleached bag provided. Best if steeped for about 10 minutes before bath. Then when the bathwater is ready, pour in the brew with the bag into the tub.