- Cedar leaf is an astringent. As a result, it detoxifies and has circulation-stimulating properties that leave skin toned and refreshed.
- Juniper berry oil will calm nerves and alleviate anxieties while cleansing and detoxifying the skin.
- Orange peel contains beneficial nutrients and phytonutrients Known to brighten and cleanse the skin.
- Ginger root Is toning, and antioxidant properties can reduce skin tone variations and mitigate free radical damage.
- Thyme banishes bacteria, heals wounds, and helps fade hyperpigmentation. It is nature’s acne medication,
- Clove is rich in calcium, potassium, and vitamins A and C. Clove lessens aging effects on the skin.
- Allspice is a naturally-occurring antiseptic.
- Dandelion root is very detoxifying.
- Willow bark is excellent for deep pore cleansing.
Add loose-leaf tea to an unbleached bag provided. Then, pour the brew with the bag into the tub when the bathwater is ready. Steep for about 10 minutes before bath.