- Cedar leaf is an astringent. As a result, it detoxifies and has circulation-stimulating properties that leave skin toned and refreshed.
- Juniper berry oil will calm nerves and alleviate anxieties while cleansing and detoxifying the skin.
- Orange peel contains beneficial nutrients and phytonutrients Known to brighten and cleanse the skin.
- Ginger root Is toning, and antioxidant properties can reduce skin tone variations and mitigate free radical damage.
- Thyme banishes bacteria, heals wounds, and helps fade hyperpigmentation. It is nature’s acne medication,
- Clove is rich in calcium, potassium, and vitamins A and C. Clove lessens aging effects on the skin.
- Allspice is a naturally-occurring antiseptic.
- Dandelion root is very detoxifying.
- Willow bark is excellent for deep pore cleansing.
Add loose-leaf tea to an unbleached bag provided. Then, pour the brew with the bag into the tub when the bathwater is ready. Steep for about 10 minutes before bath.
There are no reviews yet.