Bath Tea #1 Nourish Key ingredient:
- cornflower has a long history of herbal use; the anthocyanins responsible for the wildflower’s deep blue color also provide soothing and antioxidant benefits and toning activity may firm lines and wrinkles.
- rosehip offers high levels of essential fatty acids and vitamins E, C, A, B to nourish, soothe, and moisturize.
- known to brighten and cleanse the skin, orange peel contains beneficial nutrients and phytonutrients.
- oil from the juniper berry has been traditionally used for relief from mental and emotional issues; calming nerves and alleviating anxieties while cleansing and detoxifying the skin.
- used since the middle ages, star anise is traditionally used for its antiseptic abilities to cleanse the skin.
- cardamoms spicy herbal aroma uplifts the spirit while vitamin C and manganese boost radiance.