Infusing water with sacred flowers and herbs is a great way to absorb healing benefits. The ritual of bathing in flowers is made simple by placing this tea bag into your bath. No mess, relax and unwind. Relax your mind and muscles with an aromatic mélange of autumnally evocative colors and aromas for skin nourishment, purification, mental calm, and clarity.
- Cornflower has a long history of herbal use; the anthocyanins responsible for the wildflower’s deep blue color also provide soothing and antioxidant benefits, and toning activity may firm lines and wrinkles.
- Rosehip offers high essential fatty acids and vitamins E, C, A, and B to nourish, soothe, and moisturize.
- Orange peel is known to brighten and cleanse the skin and contains beneficial nutrients and phytonutrients.
- Oil from the juniper berry has traditionally been used to relieve mental and emotional issues, calm nerves, and alleviate anxieties while cleansing and detoxifying the skin.
- Since the middle ages, star anise has been traditionally used for its antiseptic abilities to cleanse the skin.
- Cardamoms’ spicy herbal aroma uplifts the spirit while vitamin C and manganese boost radiance.