Palo Santo Hydrosol
Palo Santo Hydrosol If you’re looking to prepare your mind for meditation or prayer or want to set the mood for a ritual or ceremony, there’s no need to burn smudge or incense. Instead, you can use a cleansing spray that’s easy to use and doesn’t require any flames. This spray can also be used to clean your crystals, making it a versatile and convenient tool for your spiritual practices.
- Botanical Name: Bursera graveolens (Kunth) Triana & Planch.
- Origin: Ecuador
- Process: Steam Distilled Essential Oil
- Plant Part: Aged, Dead Heartwood
- Cultivation: Wild Harvested
- Uses: Aromatherapy / Natural Perfumery / Incense.
- Note: Middle Note
- Aroma: Woody, fruity/balsamic sweet, penetrating aroma, with citrus, mint, and soft spice nuances; somewhat reminiscent of Frankincense.