MATTE FINISH Sheer Tinted SPF 40 Soft Mineral Primer
MATTE FINISH Sheer Tinted SPF 40 Soft Mineral Primer is a natural evolution of the Sara Elizabeth Skincare line that works to enhance the appearance of the skin. Sara Elizabeth Skincare’s Suncare line is luxurious suncare at its finest in formulas that go on effortlessly, making them a natural choice for daily wear. The proprietary minerals in each formula work as a full spectrum protective shield on the skin’s surface, creating a uniform layer of protection reflecting dangerous UVA and UVB light from harming the skin and providing all-day moisture. Using our proprietary multiple particle size technologies in an elegant base, we have created an exceptional sunscreen—layers invisibly under makeup to replace one’s foundation primer. Lightly tinted facial mineral sunscreen offers cosmetically elegant sun protection with a matte finish.
- Physical broad-spectrum protection; great for post-procedure use
- Gentle enough on ALL skin, even the most sensitive skin
- Photostable, will NOT degrade in sunlight
- Velvety smooth with a matte finish.
- FREE of chemical sunscreens filters, dyes, fragrances, oils, and preservatives.
- Not tested on animals
- Reef Friendly
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Titanium Dioxide 8% – Sunscreen
- Zinc Oxide 3.8% – Sunscreen
- Iron Oxide – Tint used for all skin tones
- Antioxidants C & E
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- CHILDREN UNDER 6 MONTHS: Ask a doctor
- ‐ After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- ‐ Immediately after towel drying
- ‐ Reapply at least every 2 hours
This product is for external use only. Please do not use it on damaged or broken skin. Stop use and ask a doctor if a rash occurs. When using this product, keep it out of your eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
SUN PROTECTION MEASURES:
Spending sun exposure increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures, including Limit time in the sun, especially from 10:00 a.m. — to 2:00 p.m. Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.