MATTE FINISH sheer tinted SPF 40 soft mineral primer A natural evolution of the Sara Elizabeth Skincare line, the Suncare collection works to enhance the appearance of the skin, blending easily and refining skin texture while at the same time soothing skin with mineral properties. The proprietary minerals in each formula work as a full spectrum protective shield on the skin’s surface, creating a uniform layer of protection that reflects dangerous UVA and UVB light from harming the skin and also providing all-day moisture. Sara Elizabeth Skincare’s Suncare line is luxurious suncare at its finest in formulas that go on effortlessly, making them a natural choice for daily wear.
Lightly tinted facial mineral sunscreen that offers cosmetically elegant sun protection with a matte finish. Using our proprietary multiple particle size technologies in an elegant base we have created an exceptional sunscreen. Layers invisibly under makeup to replace one’s foundation primer.
- Physical broad-spectrum protection; great for post-procedure use
- Gentle enough on ALL skin, even the most sensitive skin
- Photostable, will NOT degrade in sunlight
- FREE of chemical sunscreens filters, dyes, fragrances, oils, and preservatives
- Titanium Dioxide 8% – Sunscreen
- Zinc Oxide 3.8% – Sunscreen
- Iron Oxide – Tint used for all skin tones
- Antioxidants C & E
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- CHILDREN UNDER 6 MONTHS: Ask a doctor
- ‐ After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- ‐ Immediately after towel drying
- ‐ Reapply at least every 2 hours
For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs. When using this product, keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
SUN PROTECTION MEASURES:
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10:00 a.m. — 2:00 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
- Not tested on animals
- Reef Friendly
- Made in the U.S.A.