Blackberry Leaf & White Sage Herbal Body Oil
Blackberry Leaf & White Sage Herbal Body Oil is fabulously fragrant! Deeply soothing, fast-absorbing aromatherapy blend, rich in natural seed and plant oils containing essential fatty acids. This unique combination of healthy, skin-loving ingredients is light in consistency and will nourish the skin. Enhanced with therapeutic essential oils, it is vital for body, mind & spirit —Charged with a tourmaline stone.
- Blackberry leaf: Scientifically named Rubus fruticosus, the BlackBerry leaf extract has been used in the skincare regime to benefit the smoothness and fineness of skin. The prime function of the Blackberry leaf is to inhibit the enzymes in the skin known as matrix metalloproteinases or MMPs. These MMPs create a barrier to having youthful skin as they lead to the breakdown of collagen and elastin, which are necessary for skin elasticity and suppleness.
- White Sage Leaf – Used in the Egyptian skincare regime since ancient times. It has antiseptic qualities, which help protect the skin from microorganisms attacking the skin cells, keeping the skin healthy. Also, its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant-rich properties are a potent stimulator of cell renewal and combating free radicals.
- Tourmaline Stone – Produces new collagen and restores the last city of the skin fibers and tissues, which makes it a potent ingredient in restoring the elasticity and suppleness of the skin.
- Marula oil – originates from the Marula fruit, which has its origin in the region of Africa. It has been a part of the African skincare regime for hundreds of years as a beauty product and protectant enriched with amino acids, fatty acids, and antioxidants like vitamin C and Vitamin E, preventing skin damage.
- Sweet Almond – Unlike bitter almond oil, commonly used for its scent and flavor, sweet almond oil contains vitamins such as E, and A, monounsaturated fatty acids, and charged ions like potassium and zinc.
- Vitamin E – keeps the skin cells healthy, protects them from ultraviolet radiation damage, and keeps the skin smooth and supple. Vitamin a reduces acne, whereas fatty acids help retain the moisture and avoid chapped and irritated skin.
- Safflower Oil – has been used in cosmetic formulations for a long time. It is highly rich in vitamin E, which offers many benefits to the skin. Also, it contains antioxidants that help reverse the damage done by free radicals, which attack the skin at the cellular level and help prematurely age the skin.
- Meadowfoam Seed Oil – Loaded with emollient properties, meadowfoam seed oil helps retain the skin moisture and seals it in to make the skin ever smooth and supple. It helps manage our skin’s natural sebum production, preventing it from becoming too dry or oily.
- Virgin Olive Oil – Being rich in vitamins & antioxidants, virgin olive oil primarily helps improve the retaining capacity of the skin, leading to all-time moisturization, its anti-aging effects, and protection from ultraviolet radiation from exposure to sunlight.
- Moringa Oil – This oil has versatile properties, including skin moisturization, skin brightening, reduction of dark spots, anti-aging properties, building collagen, and many more. This oil has vitamin E, vitamin A, phenols, zeatin, and monounsaturated oleic acid, which help reduce fine lines, nourish cell tissue, and keep the skin hydrated.
- Black Seed Oil – Packed with anti-histamine and anti-microbial properties of black seed oil in the Blackberry Leaf & White Sage Herbal Body Oil helps clear the symptoms of various skin conditions such as eczema and acne, and psoriasis. It helps soothe itching and irritation and has anti-aging properties, making it a perfect fit for skincare products.
Get your Blackberry Leaf & White Sage Herbal Body Oil today by visiting us at our website at Sara Elizabeth Skincare.