Kojic Acid Illuminating Cleanser (Subscription Rate)
- Potassium Azeloyl Diglycinate – Offers anti-bacterial and comedolytic benefits. It is a reversible inhibitor of tyrosinase, delivering whitening benefits to the skin.
- Mulberry Root Extract – Mulberry has been used for centuries in Chinese Medicine. Newer discoveries make it very useful in skincare, as it has been found to lighten age spots and uneven skin tone. Has been postulated to promote hair growth and have antioxidant and anti-septic properties.
- Licorice Root Extract contains glycyrrhetic acid and flavinoids that have soothing, regenerative, and anti-oxidant properties. and is thought to inhibit melanogenesis and is thus used as a skin whitening agent.
- Daisy Blossom Extract – This is one of the most sought-after natural skin lighteners as it addresses the three main pathways that lead to dark spots and uneven skin tone as a result of sun damage. Bellis Perennis (Daisy) Blossom Extract influences biochemical pathways involved in melanin synthesis by inhibition of tyrosinase, transcriptional control of tyrosinase expression, reduction of the pro-melanogenic mediators’ endothelin and α MSH (melanin-stimulating hormone) as well as reduction of melanosome transfer to keratinocytes.
- Kojic Acid / PHA – This is used as a skin toner and lightener. It is a by-product of the fermentation process of malting rice. It is a depigmenting agent that targets age spots by helping to establish an even skin tone.