Kojic Acid Illuminating Cleanser (Subscription Rate)
- Potassium Azeloyl Diglycinate – Offers anti-bacterial and comedolytic benefits. It is a reversible tyrosinase inhibitor, delivering whitening benefits to the skin.
- Mulberry Root Extract – Mulberry has been used for centuries in Chinese Medicine. It has been postulated to promote hair growth and has antioxidant and antiseptic properties. Newer discoveries make it very useful in skincare, as it lightens age spots and uneven skin tone.
- Licorice Root Extract contains glycyrrhetic acid and flavinoids that have soothing, regenerative, and antioxidant properties. And is thought to inhibit melanogenesis and is thus used as a skin whitening agent.
- Daisy Blossom Extract – This is one of the most sought-after natural skin lighteners as it addresses the three main pathways that lead to dark spots and uneven skin tone due to sun damage. Bellis Perennis (Daisy) Blossom Extract influences biochemical pathways reducing melanin production.
- Kojic Acid / PHA – This skin toner and lightener is used. It is a by-product of the fermentation process of malting rice. It is a depigmenting agent that targets age spots by helping to establish an even skin tone.