|Voted "The Best" by San Diego Magazine
& "The Best Waxing" by City Search
Sara Elizabeth Skincare & Nail Boutique proudly offers a superior waxing experience with our unique and exclusive soothing blue chammomile wax and a green tea before and after treatment.
Try sugaring one time and you'll know why it's superior to waxing. If you have sensitive skin and suffer the damage from waxing or have thrown in the towel, sugaring may save the day!
Sugaring has a number of benefits over waxing…
- Sugaring requires only 1/8" of hair growth for treatments, compared to 1/4" – 1/2" for waxing. You no longer have to wait around so long watching unwanted hair take over.
- Sugar is perfect for even the most sensitive skin types and effective on all hair types. It will exfoliate dead skin cells, leaving behind smooth, sexy, fresh skin.
- It's 100% water-soluble & easily removed with warm water, making removal from skin or clothing easy. You'll never be left with a sticky residue that just won't come off.
- Sugaring removes hair in the natural direction of hair growth, resulting in significantly less hair breakage than waxing, much smoother results, and fewer ingrown hairs. Over time, less hair will grow, and what does grow will be much more fine.
- Sugar paste is applied at a lukewarm temperature, so there is NEVER a risk of burning your skin.
- It's 100% Hygienic. A new ball of sugar is used on each client with gloved hands, and bacteria cannot grow in the paste due to the high sugar concentration.
- It's 100% natural- so natural you can eat it! No chemicals, no wax resins, no parabens, no urea, no petro-chemicals or by-products, and never tested on animals.
So, what do you have to lose, except a little hair? Come feel the difference & stop that nasty wax habit!
We regret that we cannot perform waxing services on clients who are taking or using Accutane, Differin, and Retin-A due to the sensitivity these products cause to the skin.
|Brow & Lip
|The Classic Bikini
|The Itsy Bitsy Bikini